The active ingredient we use in our chemical is hypochlorous acid (HOCI-) from sodium hypochlorite. This used widely for skin cleanser purposes, working exceptionally well for individuals with sensitive skin or those with occasional eczema flareups. US Federal Regulations (CFR Title 21 Vol. 3)permit its use for food processing equipment.
How is our ingredient different?
Sodium hypochlorite is fundamentally unstable. It can also be corrosive and harm the skin. Our proprietary formula is generally proven harmless to skin. Interaction between the stabilizers sodium hypochlorite, significantly reduce such effects.
It kills more than 99% of germs.
- Suitable for use on sensitive skin.
- Does not contain any chemical fragrances.
- No alcohol, no SLS/SLES (soap or foaming agents),no parabens & other preservatives.
- Kills many odor-producing bacteria and fungi. We do not “mask” odors.
- Contains no harmful phenols, alcohols or aldehydes.
- Successfully completed oral toxicity tests at TÜV SÜD PSB and was determined to be safe when accidentally consumed.